Descrição da Vaga
This position is responsible for collaborating across the L'Oréal Americas zone as a project manager and business analyst for initiatives to SAP FI-CO-PA. This role involves leading business/IT strategy discussions and projects, team and vendor management and ultimately delivering solutions to implement according to the business requirements and supporting users when necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Relationship Management - Business facing staff member responsible for understanding demand management, scope and solution definition.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and employ resources effectively
- Leading process or project teams of cross-functional business and IT representatives to design successful changes in quality, timeliness and/or productivity
- SAP Finance Level 4 Support
- Meeting or exceeding customer requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency & business value.
- Leading, influencing, and negotiating to achieve business strategies & deliver results.
- Anticipating and resolving issues/barriers that impede progress. Qualifications:
- 4+ years of IT project implementation experience, with SAP projects
- Proven track record of reengineering process, fit-gap analysis and solution provider
- Excellent negotiation skills with key business users and within IT
- Experience working with SAP FI-CO-PA modules
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, excel, word, project)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience managing budgets and resources
- English Mandatory. Spanish is a plus. Preferred Qualifications: Education: Bachelor's degree required Interpersonal Skills: Negotiation & Interpersonal Relations, Autonomy, Professional Presence, Innovation / Creativity, Conflict Management, Proactive Communication with global teams, Stress Management & Work under pressure Management Skills: Design solutions oriented, Design management, Process Management, External Resource (Vendor) Management; Teamwork, Prioritization, Commitment Management Experience Guideline: At least 5 years' related work experience, with demonstrated expertise in SAP implementation. Responsibility for project implementation. Technical Skills: At least 5 years related work experience with SAP FI-CO-PA