Descrição da Vaga
Support systems support and projects related to applications.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deal with the day-to-day operation of a particular IT system and/or supports the users in their daily use of IT functions. Analyzes the daily performance of the IT components and make reports and trend analyses.
Act as a central point of contact for user complaints and questions as part of an application support team, supporting international users of a region for particular issues/applications.
Contributes and supports to small and medium size application projects.
You are responsible for
- Create workflows
- Give support to different business areas
- Participate in new projects and processes in development of new applications, business solutions and migrations.
- Design new business processes
- Analyze continuous improvements of pre-existing processes in the area
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related areas
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT projects
- Technical Microsoft applications and data base management experience ( .net / MS SQL Databases / SharePoint / Power BI)
- SAP experience is a plus
- English written and read fluidly
- Excellent soft skills (Communication, analysis, flexibility and results driven)
- Problem Solving Skills
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips Chronic Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .