Descrição da Vaga
For this position, please attach your resume in English.
We are looking for an IT Analyst – Mobile Operations in Valinhos – SP.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Administration of mobile operations which includes the following components:
* Centralized mobile device procurement
* Mobile Contract Negotiation
* Mobile Device Remedy queue (Incident & Request Response)
* The mobile analyst will be responsible for and provide oversight of all mobile operation activities in Brazil, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic. This includes partnering with supply chain and local IT to negotiate and managing carrier contracts. This individual will also be responsible to partner with others on the mobile operations team to deliver global mobile initiatives.
* AirWatch mobile device management, device enrollment, deployments and troubleshooting
* End user communication, reporting and help guide creation. Owner of our global Tips and Tricks help site.
* Mobile OS review and stability evaluation for enterprise. Partner with internal application development teams to ensure stability for OS updates.
* Ensure efficient procurement practices and support for mobile procurement billing/chargeback/problem resolution
* Administers/manages technical systems per prescribed procedures
* Technology specific development & testing using SDLC
* Queue administration and continuous improvement. Executes ITSM processes (Change, Request, Incident, Problem management) on technical IT systems at the task level
* System or device testing
* System monitoring
* Requirement analysis
* Creating technical documentation
* Understands functional requirements and participates in design, development and delivery of quality code at the component level
* Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments
* Requires availability to be contacted after hours in case of emergencies, VIPs demands, etc.
* Enabling Actions:
* Requirement translation
* Solution design
* Peer review (design, code, test scripts)
* Provide input to define test plans
* Providing training to application users
QualificaçõesEducation / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
* English Level: Fluent;
* Spanish Level: Intermediate;
* Experience in the area;
* Knowledge of mobile device features and functionality;
* Strong customer support experience;
* Mobile device management (MDM) experience;
* Must be proficient with smart devices (i.e., iOS);
* Broad knowledge of information technology capabilities and characteristics, software languages and applications, data base technology, communications hardware/software, standards and procedures and data security techniques;
* Basic Project Management skills.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
* Previous customer service experience;
* ITIL foundation certification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Cargo: Tecnologia da Informação (TI)
Região: América Latina
Organização: Corporate Sector
Nível do Cargo: Colaborador Individual
Horário: Período integral
É trabalho remoto (ou seja, o trabalho de casa ou de outra fábrica da Eaton)
permitido para esta posição?: No -PT-BR
Será que esta posição oferta deslocalização?: Nenhuma
Viagens: Sim, 10 % do Tempo
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.