Descrição da Vaga
The primary role of the IS Analytics Graduate is to proactively partner with the commercial functions within the organization to uncover business opportunities by digging into data and generating insights and then action. They will be an expert not only of RB’s data but also of business objectives, processes and challenges.
* Partner with your functional stakeholders to understand business and IT strategy.
* Mine data to uncover insights invisible to naked eyes and make recommendations to business on where issues / opportunities are. Data types to be mastered include: Nielsen, customer sellout and inventory, sell in, trade spend, minimum assortment and many others.
* Present insights to IT, sales and marketing middle managers or directors.
* Manage relationships and priorities between global and regional team.
* Provide end-user training for existing and new systems.
* Fluent in English
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS and related areas.