Descrição da Vaga
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
*Purpose of Job Role*
- Act as Delivery Architect in both Pre-Sales & Delivery phases, mainly focus on delivery, fulfil the technical targets, with vision of the future trends and creativity, provide needed support for IoT related solution analysis, design, implementation
- Act as Development Leader to lead IoT software design, development and integration, lead implementation resources, include third party suppliers
- Taking the technical lead to secure the professional delivery of solutions
- Support the CPM with customer questions and provide an excellent view on the governance and scope of the system integration project.
Qualifications and Experience
- Rich experience on IoT technology, solution and software development
- Experience in presales
- Overall experience more than 7 years of experience
- 3+ years Solution or Development Experience in IoT related areas,
- Experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture, modular design, and implementation of IoT services, applications or platform
- Strong design capability and experience, strong development skills and experience, good experience on development resource and progress management
- Capability to design, plan and execute PoC´s, autonomously, or together with a technical team
- Capability to understand customer business requirements and convert to technical requirements and solutions
- Have some knowledge in industry offerings and solutions in Cloud, Big Data, devices, and networks that are players in the IoT Arena.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working effectively under pressure, across multiple cultures and dynamic environments
- Demonstrate competence in working independently as well as part of a team
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Experimental and professional IoT Devices (Embedded devices)
- MQTT, REST integrations
- Design Thinking and Startup experience
- Cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Bluemix, etc…)
- Databases (Cloud based or on premises)
- One or two development languages
- Data analysis (R or Python)
- Additional emerging technology knowledge (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Software Defined Radios, etc)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || 21092
Req ID: 212178
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Embedded, Cloud, Linux, Technology, Engineering