Descrição da Vaga
Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a rental app that guarantees the payment every month to the landlord and makes it very simple to renters by eliminating the need to provide a guarantee (fiador, seguro-fiança etc).
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
* Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
* Learn a lot.
* Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
* Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
* Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
iOS Software Engineer responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- Develop and maintain QuintoAndar end-user applications for iOS.
- Write clean code and use code linting.
- Adhere to our software architecture and development pipeline.
- Understand how our backend works and be able to run it for debug and development reasons.
- Manage app publications on App Store.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
You may apply if you:
- have an academic degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or equivalent).
- have very strong in analytic skills.
- are fluent in Swift.
- know architectures like MVC, MVVM and Coordinators
- are used to consume RESTful APIs.
- do ok using databases.
- are fluent in English.
We'll like you better if:
- do well using tests.
- know reactive programming (RxSwift, RxCocoa)
- have already developed significant mobile apps
- you are used to work side by side with UX and Product teams
- you have experience developing backend systems
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
- Competitive salary package
- 40-day yearly vacation (30 by Brazilian law CLT + 10 extra days in December)
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- This position offers relocation's package (according to our internal policy)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.