Descrição da Vaga
Cheesecake Labs is a Web & Mobile development and design company headquartered in Florianópolis - Brazil, with a solid integration with the Silicon Valley, in the US. We make partnership with startups, small and medium-sized enterprises with great disruption potential - and we develop digital products together.
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented and resourceful iOS Developer with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
We offer: meal allowance, stock options, career plan, quarterly bonus, above average salary, flexible working time, geek culture, 24/7 snacks, beers and a unique work environment.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs:
- Develop and maintain iOS applications
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers and stakeholders
- Write beautiful, readable and scalable code
- Review code of other developers
- Make sure the apps are free of critical issues
- Assist in the creation and implement mockups
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
In order to succeed, you'll likely need the following skills:
- Experience with iOS development and Swift
- Experience using REST and local persistence
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
- Knowledge about iOS’s design guidelines
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with latest news and technologies about iOS
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing skills
- Experience with Git
This is a full-time position located on our cool Florianopolis/SC office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.