Descrição da Vaga
Do you love to build and ship amazing products? Come help us lead one of the most dynamic industries on the planet!
We have been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones and tablets since the original iPhone was introduced. We've completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of the today's most important brands, including NBC, salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, Razorfish, and Yahoo!
But we're just getting started. Gartner forecasts that the "Internet of Things" will add more than 26 billion connected devices by 2020 — new devices above and beyond phones, tablets, and PCs — which will transform the way we live, work and play. All those devices need great software — and we are leading the charge.
As an iOS engineer, you'll be responsible for creating apps that integrate with all kinds of mobile gadgets and IoT devices, as well as defining the architecture and implementing apps from the ground up within a few months.
Our projects usually range from three to six months. In a one-year period, you could easily work on four different projects. We encourage collaboration and creativity.
On a typical day with us you will, for example:
- Make our clients look like heroes by helping them create and publish awesome apps
- Develop Voice apps
- Develop apps with big audiences in the USA market
- Develop games for Apple TV using the latest frameworks for Siri Remote, Spritekit, AVAudio
- Work closely with design and management teams and help shape and improve the way we develop great apps for our clients
- Develop apps using the most recent libraries and frameworks like Realm, Parse, SSO
- Help clients improve the quality, performance and maintainability of existing projects
- Write software that is maintainable, performant and well-designed
- Be part of the community, spread the word and get involved with what is going on in software development
- Help our team grow strong
- You will be encouraged to participate in tech events (internal and external) like Cocoaheads, TDD study group, tech talks, TDC
- Participate in a yearly hackathon, over a two-day period when each group must develop an entire in-company app from scratch which may then be chosen as a new business project
- Be challenged every day and work beside people that love what they do
To face these challenges, you must have:
- Passion for iOS development
- Objective-C and/or Swift experience
- Solid understanding of iOS SDK on frameworks such as: UIKit, CoreFoundation, GCD, Auto Layout, Storyboards etc.
- Advanced object-oriented programming and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Agile, Test Driven, or Behavior Driven Development
- Strong code refactoring skills
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity integrating apps with RESTful APIs
- Ability to embrace every challenge with the drive to overcome it
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest mobile technology and development trends
- Advanced English
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Objective-C (iOS)
- Swift (iOS)
- Programação Orientada a Objeto
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?