Descrição da Vaga
EEVC INTERN AT VOLVO GROUP
At Volvo Group, we do not only have energy, passion and respect for the individual, we also listen to our employees and encourage them to try new ways to find innovative solutions.
If you thrive in leading change and you are able to contribute to a climate of cross functional teamwork where everyone are accountable and proud of the products and solutions, then we are hoping you to join our team.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
A group with 12 people involving wiring harness designers, connectivity, driver and vehicle electronics engineers and integration and verification testers responsible for planning, designing, executing and managing activities related to the products assembled in Brazil. Our main aim as electric, electronic and vehicle connectivity engineers at Volvo lies in securing that the quality of the developed and deployed solution meets the demands stated in requirements and acceptance criteria. The unique combination of analytical and technical skills together with understanding of business requirements and domain knowledge allows the EEVC engineer to verify the quality of product and software used in Volvo Group. EEVC engineers at Volvo Group work with applications used on a daily basis in workshops, factories and dealership network all around the world.
We want to make a difference by being there for our colleagues and our customers and by providing uptime and reliable products. All over the world. Every day.
This is your chance to join one of the Top Employer companies in Brazil and embrace new career challenges within the automotive industry.
* Participation on project global teams of driver electronics, vehicle electronics and vehicle connectivity;
* Support for verification and validation of functions and services and in projects, that uses test benches and vehicles;
* Support for assembling, updating, version control, troubleshooting and tests using vehicle and test benches;
* Support on electrical measurement in vehicle (voltage, current, waveforms, CAN/LIN communication interfaces;
* Support on development software programming and quality analysis of electronic control units;
* Support for verification and control of parts and materials available in test benches;
* Support for updating and monitoring of department project budget;
* Support to review if the design meets the project specifications;
* Support to plan verification scope;
* Support to develop and document test specifications;
* Support in development of methods for installation and verification of hardware;
* Assist in problem solving activities related to ECU or end-to-end function issues.
WHO ARE YOU? (REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE)
* Knowledge about CAN and LIN protocols
* Experience with test benches and embedded electronics
* Experience with administrative tasks such as hours logging, presentations, forms filling, non-conformity reports, etc.
* Very good knowledge of English
* Good troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
* Experience with application development for Android
* Knowledge in automotive business
* Experience with CANalyzer
* ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
In return, we offer:
* Professional challenges and increasing of business knowledge
* Stable work conditions (medical care, sports facilities)
* Good atmosphere in a professional, developing team working with passion
What makes us special?
* Collaborative environment in Brazilian organizational culture
* Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
* Partnership with professionals
* International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
* Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor's support
* Friendly workplace: factory with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, sport/leisure area