Descrição da Vaga
VTEX is a global technology company focused on eCommerce products that has a daily impact on the work of thousands of people around the world. Through its products and services, it offers retailers a cohesive platform to run their entire business and provide their customers with the best shopping experience ever.
At VTEX, an idea with the ability to change the company's trajectory can come from anywhere. Our team organizes itself into a truly horizontal framework that removes barriers and gives people the freedom to reach their full potential. There are no bosses around here telling you what to do: it's your responsibility to proactively embrace the problems and solve them the best you can. We are pioneers in the implementation and dissemination of organizational technologies such as self-management, fulfillment and evolutionary purpose.
We are looking for a person to integrate our team of International Finance. As a member of our team, we expect you to develop the following activities:
* Daily Bank Conciliation;
* Payment collection and renegotiation;
* Issue Invoices;
* Daily contact with international clients, through tickets (Zendesk)
* Generate data analysis to the Controlling Department;
* Payment of bills, costs and expenses;
* Daily contact with international suppliers;
* Cash-flow management;
The ideal candidate will be enrolled in Engineering, Economics or Business studies and be interested in finance.
He/she also should have:
* Advanced/Fluent English
* Advanced Excel
* Advanced/intermediate Spanish will be an asset.
Job Location: Botafogo - Rio de Janeiro
- We offer a scholarship of R$ 2.000,00;
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Alimentation (R$ 29/working day);
- 65% refund on English and Spanish courses.