Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for an Internal Sales and Customer Service Supervisor in Porto
Feliz – SP.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Manage all the internal team to serve the customers of Brazil and manage the volume of incoming calls in the department;
* Responsible for technical team to support the customers and also to support external sales team;
* Develop the internal sales team to sell all the Eaton’s product;
* Provides performance updates to the team regularly & Supports team growth & development, reviewing individual workloads & distributes accounts accordingly;
* Monitors employees’ daily schedule, approves proposals below the stipulated minimum value and ensures appropriate backup coverage;
* Identifies action plans for continued team success;
* Provides reports to ensure timely & accurate order processing;
* Supports External Sales team as needed with various customer reports;
* Works with IT to develop, test, and implement new system enhancements and also works with Financial team as needed for process improvements;
* Attends SIOP meetings and communicates product backlogs to Customer Service team & Customer Service Manager;
* Respond to requests from Auditing teams to validate procedures.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
* English level: Advanced/Fluent;
* Strong experience in managing internal sales team;
* Experience with Customer Service.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
* Experience with Supply Chain.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.