Descrição da Vaga
Intern includes students working at HP who are enrolled in Internship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized internship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at HP during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
As part of internship program, the intern professional is involved in a series of activities and functions with the aim of developing their knowledge and experience in corporate. In addition to that, the intern will take part of a project team with a specific goal to be defined by the leadership. This team is composed of the trainee body under the coordination and guidance of the management.
- Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans.
- Measures business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Works with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
- Supports the execution of priority projects with direction.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Basic knowledge of research methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheet, macro, statistical analysis,
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.