Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us! Mondelez International is looking for: Internal Controls Manager
Internal Controls Manager is primary responsible in overseeing the company's control environment and managing corporate risk to ensure assets and income streams are appropriately protected.
This position is responsible to support execution of the plan developed by the global Internal Controls Centre of Excellence (IC COE), as it relates to the following:
* Control Self-Assessment (CSA)
* Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM)
* Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
This position is responsible in reviewing existing financial and internal business controls procedures, recommending control improvements.
This role is also required to support fraud and special investigation reviews, including potential non-compliance/breaches from the lens of C1 to C21 Compliance Policies.
The position is also required to train the Mondelez 'Process owners' and 'Control owners' on concepts related to risks, controls and specific Mondelez operating processes like Source to Pay (STP), Plan to Cash (PTC), Manufacturing to Inventory (MTI), etc.
It is important for this position to establish effective business relationship within the company and other stakeholders, including external auditors and the global IC COE team, and assist management in the understanding of corporate control and risk and the adaptation of internal control principles and risk mitigation plans.
- Provide advisory support to the Mondelez business owners in timely and adequate completion of the CSAs rolled out by the global IC COE.
- Perform Quality Assurance program on the CSAs completed by Mondelez business owners in accordance with the guidelines provided by the IC COE
- Lead SOX reviews including updating control documentation in GRC database and providing oversight to the IC COE team for remote testing
- Provide support in timely review and resolution of Segregation of Duties (SOD) violation, recommend and agreed with respective manager in regard to mitigating control that may be required.
- Assist in timely resolution of the open CCM queries with the relevant control owners
- Participate in training the MDLZ business owners on concepts related to risks, controls and specific MDLZ processes
- Oversee the internal control environment which may include review of existing financial and internal business controls procedures, compliance policy and recommending internal control improvements as well as documenting and/or updating control database
- Actively participate in new policies, procedures and business process, and system implementation ensuring that proper controls are embedded
- Support fraud and special investigation reviews including:
- Providing guidance to management on the global fraud and non-compliance reporting process
- Reviewing of key documentation and data analyses
- Interviewing with key stakeholders (including preparing interview scripts)
- Regular status updates to Region and Global Compliance and Special Investigations team
- Providing recommendations of key controls and improvement opportunities, and ensuring these controls are embedded within the revised processes
- Prepare status reports and present to the Assurance and Risk Committee, as applicable, (chaired by the Managing Director and represented by the relevant BOMs) on key findings from audit and fraud/special investigation reviews and tracking of management action plans on a periodic basis
- Advisory role on projects to ensure key risks and controls are addressed and adhered to and directing the Project team to reach commercially viable decisions that captures controls and ensures effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, business administration or related
- Desirable master
- Strong knowledge on concepts related to 'internal controls'
- Require a broad controls/ audit knowledge and knowledge of auditing and accounting practices used in large scale complex organization
- Internal control system; principle of management analysis and organization design
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX control requirement, control review and audit technique
- Knowledge in fraud and special investigations (Preferred)
- SAP knowledge or background is a plus
- CPA, CIA or Chartered Accountancy
- Mix of Big 4 audit and industry internal audit knowledge is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Audit (internal or external) or Corporate Assurance or any combination of training, education or knowledge that would provide the required knowledge and abilities
- Advanced English
- Desirable Advanced Spanish
- Ability to interact with management at all levels
- Ability to work with teams based on remote/ off-site locations.
- Ability to manage multiple priority
- Ability to use accounting, spreadsheets, word processing and email software programs
- Analytical skills
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally; maintain objectively and impartially
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!