Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work in our São Paulo office and will be a part of our Ethics Committee.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for identifying potential risks, completing internal and external audits and monitoring ongoing activities, action plans and KPIs.
In this role, you will support the Ethics Committee to define and structure processes and follow up on agreed action plans. On a day to day basis, you will work closely with our finance, HR and legal departments, supporting the compliance structure to develop strategic action plans.
You will also provide expert assistance and analysis in audit, finance and compliance. Furthermore, you will maintain compliance our knowledge platform. Lastly, you will assess the impact of regulatory changes on McKinsey´s compliance processes and policies, creating and enhancing standard metrics by implementing benchmarks.
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in compliance and audit
- Ability to build rapport across teams, with internal stakeholders and examiners
- Ability to work well individually as well as on a team
- Collaborative working style, willingness to share information and support colleagues
- Corporate Finance