Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work in our São Paulo office as part of our Recruiting team and will support all stages of our candidate selection process.
What You'll Do
You will work with our lead recruiter and team manager to coordinate our recruiting calendar and support all event logistics, scheduling and communications.
In this role you will support the management of relevant department data and systems, including our candidate tracking database, consultant sign-ups, decision meeting tools. You will provide input to help the team with efficiency improvement initiatives. You will support tracking and analysis of candidate and budgetary data, including ad hoc requests. You will also perform administrative functions for core teams, including maintaining student files, organizing conference calls, and responding to miscellaneous requests.
Furthermore, you will serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, offer, and cultivation stages. You will also have the possibility to participate in a job rotation covering the four main subsystems of recruiting which include local universities, international recruiting, hiring experienced professionals and diversity recruiting.
- University degree in course on Business Administration, Psychology and related areas (Graduation conclusion date from December 2020 to December 2021)
- Basic business knowledge, including familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong relationship and communications skills
- Professionalism and demeanor to positively represent our firm
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Organizational Structure