Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work in our São Paulo office as part of our Recruiting Team and will support all stages of Selection Process.
What You'll Do
You will work with our lead recruiter and team manager to coordinate our recruiting calendar and support all event logistics, scheduling and communications.
Also, you will support the management of relevant department data and systems, including our candidate tracking database, consultant sign-ups, and decision meeting tools. You will support tracking and analysis of candidate and budgetary data, including ad hoc requests. You will also perform administrative functions for core teams, including maintaining student files, organizing conference calls, and responding to miscellaneous requests.
Furthermore, you will serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, offer, and cultivation stages. You will also have the possibility to participate of a job rotation in the four main subsystems of recruiting which include local universities, international recruiting, hiring experienced professionals and diversity recruiting.
- University degree in course on Business Administration, Psychology and related areas
- Basic business knowledge, fluent English, familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong relationship and communications skills
- Professionalism and demeanor to positively represent our firm
- Organizational Structure