Descrição da Vaga
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Intern in our Energy Services group.
With 2016 sales of $13 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 48,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at more than 1.3 million locations in more than 170 countries.
Our innovative products and services touch virtually every aspect of daily life and are used in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, manufacturing plants, refineries and other locations throughout the world. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on Ecolab to help ensure operational efficiencies, product integrity and brand reputation.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
What You Will Do:
- Work focused on management, cost and data analysis;
- Prepare reports in excel;
- Perform market analysis;
- Provide support in the elaboration of commercial proposals;
- Support logistics operations;
- Interact with different areas of the company;
- Candidate must reside in: Rio de Janeiro/ RJ
- Must be enrolled in chemical or oil and gas engineer, two years from graduation;
- Advanced english;
- Spanish is desirable;
- Office suit;