Descrição da Vaga
Esta é uma vaga de um cliente da GeekHunter, candidate-se para ter acesso as informações completas sobre a empresa.
Our development process is based on Kaban and we value programming in pairs. Typically, the development of new features requires Java, Golang, or Python coding, working with databases and knowledge devops. Our architecture is based on Springboot microservices, orchestrated with Eureka Server and Zuul proxy. Each microservice uses one or more NoSQL databases, such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and Redis. The micro-services are connected via Kafka and access is authenticated using the OAuth2 and JWT keys.
As an integration engineer, your primary responsibilities will include coding integration scripts between the Leaf's primary API and Partner APIs, CI implementation, testing of new features, and support for partner issues.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
* more than 1 year of programming in any language
* Familiarity with Python, Golang or Elixir or interest in learning it
* Experience with CI and Cloud
* Familiarity with the microservice architecture or interest in learning it
* Familiarity with the development of APIs or interest in learning it
* You know AWS, Docker
* English proficiency
What to Expect While Working With Us:
* Most importantly, you'll have fun working with a fast-paced product team that will affect farmers in Brazil and beyond. As the staff is small, you can easily see the direct impact of what you build on our customers.
* You will be responsible for what you build and will be an integral part of the product development process.
* Competitive compensation (do not worry about it!)
* Flexibility and Culture: Our founders come from California Startup Culture and aim to mimic these principles.
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?