Descrição da Vaga
The LATAM Marketing Operations team is looking for an Integrated Producer to lead creative Argentinian,Chilean, and Peruvian (a.k.a SoLa) markets.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focussed on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
Based in São Paulo and reporting to the Senior Manager of LATAM Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for the end-to-end production process of marketing campaigns in SoLa.
In this role you will:
- Support the implementation of global campaigns in market, leveraging global materials and your knowledge of the SoLa markets to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- Drive creative innovation, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions.
- Lead, plan, and manage internal and external integrated production and localization communications and workflows, ensuring the timely delivery of all Netflix assets.
- Define, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
You should have these qualifications:
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required .
- At least 5 years experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, producing for integrated marketing campaigns with a special emphasis on offline and online video, paid social, OOH, and high impact digital.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign localization, production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies and production vendors in Argentinian,Chilean, and Peruvian (a.k.a SoLa) markets.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
You're the right person if:
- You embody our Culture and Values.
- You are able to identify the promise and possibilities of technical specifications, rather than seeing them as limitations.
- You have an impeccable attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.