Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 175442
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Senior Marketing Specialist to join the LAC Audience Marketing Team. This team is part of the LAC Regional Marketing team and provides support to the Field Marketing Teams for Brazil, Mexico, North and South in the form of digital, integrated, multi-touch campaigns. These campaigns provide synergy with the physical activities that are executed in the countries.
Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and pro-actively, in addition to executing efficiently, effectively and in line with business requirements. In both strategy and execution, driving results for the business is the primary measurement, with a secondary metric being innovation, creativity and quality of campaigns.
You may be asked to deliver information, a campaign or other activities at very short notice. Working at the pace the business requires is important. Speed, accuracy and creativity of completed work – in addition to the way in which a candidate responds to business requests, are appreciated.
The Audience Marketing team has responsibility for campaigns covering the following LoB and Industry Areas:
* Digital Supply Chain / IoT
* Strategic Industries: Banking/Finance, Retail, Consumer Products
* Core Industries for LAC: Utilities, Healthcare, Public Sector
The primary objective of these campaigns is to drive leads, opportunities and revenue. The content shared in these campaigns is therefore critical in attracting the right type of buyer for SAP solutions.
This role will be focused on the IT Audience Marketing Plan. The IT Audience Plan owner for Brazil, ultimately has responsibility for driving revenue for the following GTM Priority areas via a comprehensive marketing plan which targets the CxO and other senior influencers and decision makers with compelling campaigns:
* DDM inc. HANA
* SAP Cloud Platform
* S/4HANA (secondary solution)
The IT Audience lead for Brazil may also be the LAC SPOC for one of the IT audience programs listed above. As there are several interjections between the IT solutions and those of other audiences, it is important that the IT Audience lead starts engagement with other GTM leads to build a comprehensive plan for the IT Audience.
EXPECTATIONS and TASKS
The IT Audience Plan owner needs to work closely and seamlessly with their counterpart for the Spanish Speaking markets in order to drive maximum value for LAC from Audience Marketing activity.
It will be important that any candidate is able to work closely with their remote Field colleagues in the Spanish Speaking markets and with other Spanish Speaking GTM leads to share information and create a better combined plan with execution.
Because each individual in LAC Audience Marketing is the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for one GTM priority plan, it is essential to collaborate.
As the GTM Priority plan owner, you need to regularly meet with the Regional Sales Leader for the GTM priority, share and discuss your understanding of the business (with other members of the team) and provide recommendations for actions moving forward.
This role requires a balanced mix of Strategic Planning, Rapid Execution against the plans, Innovation, Creativity, Analysis and Optimization in order to support the creation of compelling and relevant campaigns for the business.
Typical tasks include:
- Participating in Global Calls (in English) to determine the scope, creation, and opt-in for campaigns
- Liaison with local and regional translation agencies and co-workers in the Brazilian market
- Creation of compelling integrated, multi-touch digital campaigns
- Liaison with local field marketing to execute physical events that are part of the integrated campaign process
- Liaison with local BMO to understand the results from a given campaign
- Sensible management of allocated budget
- Regular monthly calls with Regional Sales Leaders to ensure marketing plan alignment with sales objectives
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 3-4 years of Marketing experience; experience of working in a sales environment is a significant positive as well as experience in product marketing or with a product team
- Native Spanish speaker with fluency in English
- Living in any country from North or South Latin America regions.
- Knowledge of one or more of the solution areas covered under the SucessFactors portfolio
- Excellent analytical skills in combination with problem solving
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and think creatively
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Excellent oral, and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and countries effectively in both Spanish and English.
- Pro-actively drives the business and is results focused
- Excellent knowledge of MS office applications (Excel/Powerpoint/Project/Word)
Professional, accomplished and engaging working style – makes it easy to do business with others
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Outside Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Management, Technology, Sales, Strategy