Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Brazil Insurance Claims and Litigation helping to investigate direct claims based on case facts and available resources
- Update claims inventory system according to each case evolution
- Assist Insurance Litigation tracking liability cases and updating controlling systems
- Research of case law
- Assist Insurance Claims and Litigation team in administrative matters
What You'll Need
- Paralegal experience and/or minimum of 3 years of internship experience in insurance or litigation
- Fluent Portuguese and professional mastery of English (some knowledge of Spanish is desirable)
- You are organized, methodical, and fast thinker and have excellent communication skills and business judgment
- You work independently and effectively
- You have high standards, integrity and strong ethical values
- Enthusiastic about Uber