Descrição da Vaga
About this position
Associate IT Manager (Finance, tax and accounting)****
- Experience in the Financial Services IT industry is highly desired. Includes Application development and admin. Experience in Brazil localization.
- Finance and accounting functional knowledge able to connect with foundational logistics business cases, order, shipping and billing.
- Able to penetrate and define project requirements, influence designs and lead multifunctional teams on execution.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with internal and external partners and customers.
- Feels ownership for project deliverables and will drive necessary actions to guarantee quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Leadership, mastery, agility and a pragmatic approach towards decision making are qualities which individual will need to leverage and showcase continually.
Basic technical knowledge in:
SAP (MM, FI, CO, BR Localization) and integration.
Electronic data interchange (EDI, XML, iDocs) experience.
Microsoft Office - Proficient
Advanced level English and Spanish proficient highly desired
Work local: São Paulo, SP, Brazil
About P &G
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Faithful to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. At P&G, we care about people, so we have great projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants. **
** Why **work at P &G?**
At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers, around the world. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every day.
* Meal voucher;
* Life insurance;
* Health insurance;
* Dental plan;
* Flexible working time;
* Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
* Activities of our wellness program
Associate manager will lead and manage projects mainly in the Financial Services area for the legal and tax space. Role is in charge to lead projects from initial conceptual stages all the way through execution and final delivery phase. IT professional will own development of all appropriate documentation project charter, requirements, timelines, validation, delivery and closure. He/She will also work with impacted areas across business units. Legal and Tax portfolio focuses on guaranteeing external compliance vs new and evolving Brazil government requirements. We also seek to drive innovative processes and solutions, boost productivity, while still maintaining strong process/solution controls.
* Salary compatible with the market;
* P&G store with products with discounts;
* Transportation benefit: parking lot, shuttle or transportation voucher;
* Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
* Previous experience (from 3 to 5 years) with Information Technology in Brazil is required
* The candidate must already live in the city of the position or in the cities nearby
* English skills: Fluent or advanced (mandatory)
* Spanish skills will be considered a differential
*** This position can be filled with people with disabilities**