Descrição da Vaga
Do you want to have an extraordinary impact on the day to day of the organization? Do you love challenges and want to raise the bar in everything you do?
**IT Infrastructure & Services Supervisor
If you have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, leadership, deep understanding in crafting processes, problem solving, agility, passion to win and can do mentality, come join us in our IT department!
You will have ownership for projects and service work to guarantee quality delivery, high user experience and customer happiness
* Experience in the Data & Voice infrastructure, Enterprise computing, IT Services & Support and project management. ITIL/COBIT knowledge is a differential.
* Vendor management experience to connect with strategic business partners.
* LAN, WAN, W-LAN (industry standard preferred) - basic
* Project management - basic
* Voice SIP/IP - basic
* Cloud and enterprise architecture knowledge - basic
* Microsoft Office - proficient
* English - advanced
* Previous experience (from 3 to 5 years) with Information Technology in Brazil is required
* The candidate must already live in the city of the position or in the cities nearby
* English skills: Fluent or advanced (mandatory)
* Spanish skills will be considered a differential
*** This position can be filled with people with disabilities**