Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 163197
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Support SAP and the Industry Value Engineering (IVE) team to provide industry thought leadership, strategic solution advisory, and expert consultation on value management to support customer transformation, and business process performance improvement programs related to SAP Software.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Area 1: Analysis, identification, and work together with the IVEs Advisors in the development and execution of targeted sales opportunities;
Area 2: Learn the business elements of the industries/solutions and apply standardized approaches for value based sales activities. Deliver comprehensive business improvement strategies and business cases including the following elements:
* Market trends, competitive positioning and capabilities required for differentiation
* Business strategy imperatives, process designs, benchmarks and best practices
* Potential benefits / economic value proposition
* Business Case / ROI and TCO analysis
* Potential risks and mitigation strategies
Area 3: Deliver high quality content material for customer engagements bringing scale and agility to the IVE team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Education and Qualification
- Student of Business Administration, Engineering and co-related graduation from accredited university preferred
- Advanced level of English mandatory, any other language an asset.
Skills and Competences
- Financial / Analytical Acumen: Understanding the role of profitability, cash flow, risk, and cost drivers in creating firm value will be emphasized. Understands how the non-financial manager can utilize financial information through a teamwork approach to decision making. Understands the role of cost drivers and strategic cost analysis in a value based management system.
- Presentation skills: Deliver clear, convincing and well-organized presentations. Project credibility even in highly visible and/or adversarial situations.
- Analytic capabilities: Ability to present and tell stories to Executives and Subject Matter Experts;
- Ability to structure and create high quality written content for customer or re-usable assets
- Relationship & Trust Building: high energy and curiosity
- No previous work experience required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, SAP, Cloud, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering