Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This is a research-oriented and creative position that requires a sharp, analytical mind and a team spirit. With your demonstrated knowledge of marketing trends and individual client needs, you will brainstorm, develop and refine compelling, customized marketing plans and then deliver them to the Sales team in advance of client-facing meetings.
As an Industry Analyst, you will analyze big data volumes and extract valuable industry insights. You will customize proposals, solutions and Google product features to meet client strategies, priorities, needs and situations. You will also contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google products and services.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Collaborate and consult with the team members regarding the goal of customers' advertising expenditures and accelerate transformations on advertisers' digital spending.
- Structure and create insights for industries.
- Collaborate with team members to create solid strategic frameworks, and prepare strategic presentations for C-level audiences.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of experience at management consulting firm.
* Ability to speak and write English and Portuguese in fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in working on complex projects involving marketing metrics, consulting or media.
* Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment, and ability to navigate through ambiguity, and work independently.
* Exceptional problem solving, analysis and data modeling skills that can be used to create compelling insights for an industry.