Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is looking for an Import Analyst to help the Products Department to achieve its challenging objectives involving imported products. You will be in touch with all players in the process in the origin and destination. You are independent and enjoy dealing with people and participating in action plans to reach the timelines.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Ensure all documents and preparations (import licenses; weight check; ncm check, etc.) are donewithin deadlines
- Follow-up with suppliers and international forwarder for loading and reservations requests
- Input all information and process steps in ERP
- Coordinate all process with logistic partners
- Responsible for internal reports and KPIs
- Experience: 2+ years of experience with imports (documentation; follow up)
- Systems/ERP: Excel
- Level of English: Fluent
- Endurance in dealing with large amounts of data
- Extremely organized
- Prepared to overcome problems with creative action plans
- Attention to details
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt foraction over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time and are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.