Descrição da Vaga
MediaMonks São Paulo is searching for an English-speaking drawing artist to bring ideas to life at the intersection of creativity and technology with a focus on pitches.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working from our mid-size office in Vila Madalena, you’ll help develop the visual direction for a wide variety of projects and pitches.
- You’ll supply our creative teams with an endless supply of sketches and illustrations to make our pitches and proposals more sexy across the board.
- You’ll help to actualize the creative team’s vision for the project, making it look even better than they could've ever imagined.
- You’ll create key art, assets, environments and mood paintings that set the tone and play a key role in selling our projects and ideas.
- Amongst other nice things, you’ll be working on pitches for interactive campaigns, films, games, virtual reality, installations and AR experiences.
- Collaborating closely together with our art directors, designers and animators, the work you’ll be producing can be based on existing art styles as well as new ones you’ll help to develop from from scratch.
- Next to art and illustrations, you will put your pen to work for the creation of storyboards and other pitch work.
- To help bring newly won pitches to the point of production, you’ll compile briefings and other materials for Monks that will take your work to the next level.
*Become Our Concept Art Monk
* As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide. You’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
How to Apply
- Be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a portfolio, demonstrating why you’re the right Monk for this position.
- Show us your best work first; only include additional projects if you’re convinced it will genuinely add to your application.
- And while we generally like a challenge, please make sure that opening and reviewing your portfolio isn’t one.
- You have amazing drawing and illustration skills; your attention to detail is as fine as your line work.
- Your portfolio shows both artistic and creative talent, proving that you can handle different illustration styles and have a great eye for shapes, gesture, anatomy, perspective, composition, typography, colour and values.
- You’re skilled with digital tools including Photoshop and Illustrator, making sure each asset you create is also technically ready to be implemented into our projects.
- You can deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You’re good at creating storyboards.
- You like working as part of a team of creatives, designers and animators, combining artistry with strong social skills.
- You can handle different styles like a true artist, and feedback like a true professional.
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- Knowledge of 3D tools and/or working knowledge of animation principles would be an incredible powerup to your application.