Descrição da Vaga
We are now looking for an ICT Program Director/Manager, who will be driving large and complex professional service engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers. You will drive solution definition, design and implementation leveraging industry best practices and Ericsson knowledge and capabilities. You will be responsible for the overall solution, the overall cost estimation and the delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources).
In this role, you will be supporting the Engagement Manager and the Key Account Manager with your extensive telecom and services knowledge. You will be responsible for actively seeking to improve Ericsson business objectives. Once the deal is won, you will be the head of the deliver, until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
* You will be accountable for Contract fulfillment and to drive complex Infraestructure / Virtualization & Network Core Programs, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction
* You will have overall responsibility for CSR and CFR core-3 team in large and complex customer business engagements
* Ensure alignment of the customer solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy
* Responsible for dimensioning, and scoping of the customer solution
* Ability to identify potential sales opportunities/add-on sales
* Drive the scope definition, cost calculation and planning for different players e.g. internal 3PP’s or Consultant
* Manage the program operational relationship with the customer to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
* Manage contract changes and/or amendments during the contract execution
* Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- 15 + years of experience, driving large and complex Telecommunications virtualization programs – NFVi and VNFs (vIMS, vUDC and vEPC) towards our customers.
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Strong financial knowledge/training.
- Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline.
- MBA, from a top university, preferred
- Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || Rio de Janeiro || ServEng
Req ID: 216145
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Manager, Virtualization, Consulting, Technology, Management