Descrição da Vaga
We are now looking for an ICT Program Director/Manager, who will be driving large and complex professional service engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers. You will drive solution definition, design and implementation leveraging industry best practices and Ericsson knowledge and capabilities. You will be responsible for the overall solution, the overall cost estimation and the delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources).
In this role, you will be supporting the Engagement Manager and the Key Account Manager with your extensive telecom and services knowledge. You will be responsible for actively seeking to improve Ericsson business objectives. Once the deal is won, you will be the head of the deliver, until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- You will be accountable for Contract fulfillment, managing complex integration/transformation programs, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction
- You will have overall responsibility for CSR and CFR core-3 team in large and complex customer business engagements
- Ensure alignment of the customer solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy
- Responsible for dimensioning, and scoping of the customer solution
- Ability to identify potential sales opportunities/add-on sales
- Set-up, manage and deliver the program as defined in the program as defined in the program specification
- Drive the scope definition, cost calculation and planning for different players e.g. internal 3PP’s or Consultant
- Translate, analyze and define customer requirements
- Manage operational relationships with the customer
- Manage the program operational relationship with the customer to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for the contract execution strategy and risk exposure
- Manage contract changes and/or amendments during the contract execution
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Drives the assigned solution team by definition of the total customer solution
- 15 + years of experience, from within the Systems Integration Industry (consulting or Systems Integration) on driving transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Must have proven track record in leading Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience leading complex SI-Projects/Programs;
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Strong financial knowledge/training.
- Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline.
- MBA, from a top university, preferred
- Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year
- Consultative skills
- Financial understanding
- Business understanding
- Sales & business development skills
- Customer insight
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving
- Presentation & communication skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Leading & Supervising
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || 21096
Req ID: 216145
Job Segment: Manager, Consulting, Telecom, Telecommunications, Program Manager, Management, Technology