Descrição da Vaga
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
The Red Hat's People (HR) team is looking for a Human Resources Intern to join us in São Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you’ll support Red Hat's offices in Brazil. You will assist with developing, implementing, and administering People team policies and programs for Brazil in close collaboration with global functional teams and the People team business partners to assure market adequacy, accuracy, and accordance to global guidelines.
Primary job responsibilities
- Cover daily People team administrative activities including payroll support and processing of People team paperwork for associates
- Coordinate the benefits enrollment for new hires and benefits requests for current associates with the benefits vendors
- Control training operations
- Prepare invoices and run reports in order to track time-sensitive employee information
- Prepare and deliver employment letters, visa letters, certificates, etc.
- Track leaves of absence, e.g., vacations, marriage, illness, maternity, or paternity
- Handle New Hire Orientation logistics, secure speakers, contact new hires, assist with travel arrangements, supplies, etc.
- Working toward degree in business administration or HR
- Anticipated graduation no earlier than December 2019
- Results-oriented with solid written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of basic HR principles and concepts
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good computer skills, including spreadsheets and presentations
- Advanced English language skills
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.