Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Human Resources team in our Sao Paulo office.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of a wide variety of Human Resources processes, ensuring an efficient HR Operations and looking for process simplification at all Employee Life Cycle.
Your core activities are related to HR Administration, HR Analytics and Compensation, also cooperating with other HR subsystems.
You will conduct personnel analysis and reporting, using firm databases, ensuring data cleaning, accuracy and timeliness, identifying process redesign and improvements.
You'll support critical process as offer letters designing, compensation analyses and benchmarking for the whole support functions in the Firm, such as Finance, HR, IT, Office Services, etc.
Furthermore, you'll support the construction of the HR Dashboard, defining KPIs and metrics to improve service quality over LatAm region.
Also, you will propose and support planning, execution and follow-up on Continuous Improvement initiatives, fostering relationship, engagement and partnership among all stakeholders.
For this role, you will need to understand and communicate office-specific and Firm-wide policies and procedures when necessary, becoming a strong point of contact for people topics.
Additionally, you will lead and contribute to other global and local Human Resources projects and programs.
- University degree in Business Administration or related field;
- 6+ years general HR experience with exposure to HR processes and systems;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills;
- Problem solving capability and process improvement mindset;
- Customer service oriented and able to handle competing demands;
- Proactive and detail-oriented;
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity;
- Positive open attitude and a sense of fun;
- Strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications;
- Solid analytical/numerical ability, including high degree of comfort with Excel;
- Knowledge on TMS (as Success factors or SAP).
- Organizational Structure