Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Human Resources Coordinator
HR Coordinator responsible for ensuring the execution of the HR agenda for the NNE region, through focus on Grow our People, Business and Impact, working with all HR sub-processes.
- Provide consulting and advise to business leaders related to organization design, talent management, succession planning and sales workforce strategy for NNE.
- Lead talent management processes for the region aligned with COE agenda.
- Responsible to address the Unleashment action plans for the region.
- Responsible for CMT planning – People Cost This position is directly responsible for people strategy for approx 66 headcounts, of a cross channel structure
- Responsible to enhance the Sales capability agenda
- Responsible for ensuring a GPTW cross area, with all sub functions, that are allocated in the Recife office.
- Responsible for managing KPIs for Market Brazil
- Work close to business managers to ensure high standards of compliance conduct and performance, providing direct support and coaching to the teams on aspects related to development plans and goals.
- Organizational agility and high level of autonomy are critical to make things happen and drive business results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related.
- Master's degree is a plus.
- Advanced English
- Spanish is a plus
- Progressive background in HR roles
- Knowledge of Talent Management and HR Business Partnering
- Knowledge of organization design
- Excellent relationship building and influencing, results oriented and project management skills
- High level of autonomy
- Effectively cope with changing conditions
- Stakeholder management & contracting
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!