Descrição da Vaga
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only
fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital
solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the
passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil
and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more
efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint
and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE,
the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and
reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-
how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the
spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a HSE Compliance Leader –
Latin America , based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This role ensures the
corporation’s processes and systems that yield compliance to legal and company
standards and policies are effectively in place. The position reports into the
HSE Lead – Latin America.
* Work with the Geo-markets to integrate and standardize the process to identify compliance related requirements. Included but not limited to legal, business and client requirements.
* Implement effective systems to track HSE compliance, ensure alignment with BHGE strategies.
* Define strategies to close critical findings related to HSE Compliance.
* Manage the HSE internal audit program, mentoring and training to prepare lead auditors for the region
* Ensure ISO/OSHAS certifications audits are being conducted and aligned to the global strategy and business requirements of LATAM.
* Participate in projects associated with marketing material of HSE (External & Internal ) to include best practices and success stories, alerts, client data for BDM’s & HSE Value Kit. Collaboration and partnership to LATAM strategy with communications, and commercial sales.
* Focal point for ITO process in LATAM (HSE Components) and alignment with legal and the commercial sales group.
* Define and implement a training strategy to include but not limited to NHO, Client requirements, and HLF.
* Ensure the new HSE MS procedures are available in Spanish and Portuguese.
* Partner with QA on the creation of standardized selection, approval and tracking of critical contractors. Collaborate with ISnetworld leader for implementation and execution of Contractor Management policies.
* Partner with Medical Organization to manage and maintain LATAM medical program.
* Bachelor’s degree in HSE, Engineering, Legal or equivalent discipline
* 8 years’ experience, including 5 years in management
* Experience in building / assessing system design, organizational design
* Human & Organizational Performance experience
* Demonstrated ability to work in a global matrix
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, team building and influencing skills
* Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
* Proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese and English
* Travel in Latin America and occasionally to the USA up to 40%
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Puesto: Environmental Health %26 Safety