Descrição da Vaga
Nubank is a leading Brazilian fintech which has experienced tremendous growth ever since its launch in 2014. In order to sustain this success, we are searching for outstanding individuals who are looking to apply their project management skills to support the People & Culture team.
* Facilitator, mediator and focal point on communication, negotiation and relationships between HR Solutions and Technology areas/disciplines;
* Assuring architecture compatibility of new solutions;
* Project lifecycle support, improvements after go-live;
* Support management after implementation.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to communicate at all levels;
- Good interpersonal and team working skills;
- Ability to manage complex, cross-functional, concurrent projects and dependencies
- Understanding of change management practices, stakeholder management
- Able to work under own initiative to develop projects and work to deadlines without supervision
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Experience of managing projects within different environments;
- Experience of managing third-party suppliers and project teams;
- Substantial experience of project planning and implementation (CMMI/SCRUM) / Cloud;
- Substantial experience of managing project issues and risks;
- Substantial experience of stakeholder management for projects with either single or numerous stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)