Descrição da Vaga
Global Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) is a best-in-class, global HR Service Delivery organization of approximately 700 people, that services the entire global population of JP Morgan Chase (JPMC), currently totaling over 245,000 employees worldwide, in 62 countries. HRSD provides vital services in the area of contact center (accessHR), payroll, benefits administration, global data management, on/off boarding employees, workforce analytics and surveys, and HR risk management.
The Project Manager will lead the Project Management Office for LATAM Human Resources Service Delivery, lead the delivery of the regional change agenda, support the deployment of global initiatives across the region and lead region specific initiatives. In this role, the individual will be accountable for end-to-end delivery of HR projects through the full project lifecycle and establish the project management office to provide the oversight and control for all regional HRSD initiatives. Projects will involve participation from and have an impact on multiple functions and lines of business and will support process and strategic initiatives.
The role reports directly to the Latam Regional HRSD Executive.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
* Working with the Regional HRSD Leadership and other key stakeholders in defining, prioritizing and achieving strategic objectives and ensuring projects delivered successfully meet the approved business objectives
* Establishing solid working relationships and routinely interface with project sponsors and business stakeholders
* Clearly defining and communicating project objectives and success metrics, planning project deliverables with all impacted parties and oversee the execution of the overall plan
* Develop business cases for project approval
* Facilitate and drive the projects /programs from inception to completion.
* Advise on functional projects focused on process improvement and improving controls
* Working with key stakeholders to develop and manage detailed project plans
* Setting up, facilitating, and/or participating in meetings with stakeholders and working groups
* Manage a portfolio of projects that include country specific and regional initiatives.
* Establish a project office to support the oversight and management of regional HRSD change agenda, to include defining tools and templates to manage projects, managing and preparing any required project and program reporting, and coordinating key messages
* Completing the change and communication management for initiatives under their accountability
* Link and leverage the global PMO functions where required.
* Excellent interpersonal, organization and communications (both verbal and written) skills
* Excellent Client Relationship skills; ability to identify, build and maintain relationships to deliver success
* Strong risk and internal control mindset, and risk management experience
* Strong communications skills; ability to interact with Clients (both within and external to HR) , in-country leadership, and engage with local, Regional and Global Management Committees
* Ability to influence outcomes and leverage a global network to achieve targeted outcomes
* Experience using project management methodologies and disciplines
* Ability to synthesize information to reach logical conclusions and present findings
* Ability to influence and direct activities or resources outside of direct control
* Vendor management experience; including vendor selection, vendor implementation and vendor monitoring and stewardship
* Financial management: building business case to support solution proposals
* Strong project management experience; defining, managing and delivering simple and complex projects, working to tight deadlines with ability to resolve conflicting work priorities
* Highly motivated, results-oriented, and client-focused
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and must be able to work independently as part of a small high impact team
* Solid knowledge of standard desktop applications: MS Office, MS Project, and Visio
* Significant number of years of experience in the design, implementation and project management of large-scale HR related projects
* Must be fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish
* Bachelors, desirable Masters Degree