Descrição da Vaga
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the HR organization for Brazil cluster, where you will be responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes and implementation of the People and Organization Strategy in Businesses and Markets.
You are responsible for
- Implement and execute our people strategy with HRBP, management and other stakeholders.
- Act as a sparring partner for HRBPs and managers on local implications and solutions for all employee relations procedures.
- Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and support cluster organizational capabilities development with HR interventions
- Manage local labor relations activities
- Drive Standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes.
- Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management and manager self-service.
- Participate in HR-projects on a cluster / Regional level.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field. Master degree is a plus
- Seniority in HR and the equivalent experience
- Experience in operational implementation of the HR strategy (Workforce Planning) and change management
- Experience in delivery of core HR services through end-to-end framework
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects
- The ability to manage different stakeholders at the same time
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a multinational company and environment
- The ability to be hands-on but at the same time think strategically
- Excellent skills in working under pressure
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips Chronic Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .