Descrição da Vaga
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
A great opportunity exists for a Human Resources Officer to join our Software Business in São Paulo, Brazil, reporting to the Regional HR Business Partner Manager. This professional will join our LAO Software team, which is based in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico.
The HRBP will provide a spectrum of HR services encompassing organizational and leadership development, workforce analysis/planning, change management, developing talent and employee engagement to ensure alignment to the business strategy.
* Understand the business and customer requirements to ensure that HR activities and programs are ultimately aligned with their needs and to ensure they can contribute effectively as members of business teams.
* Ensure the organization, its structure, resources and key relationships are aligned to business strategy, goals and processes. Support leadership in the integration of strategy, process, and people into the right structure with the right competencies and capabilities to realize the business plan and maximize performance.
* Participate and/or lead company people programs and projects such as compensation review, performance and development plans, succession planning and talent management; special projects, competency studies as requested
* Deliver service in Payroll, HR Administration, compensation and benefit programs, and interfaces with multiple vendors on complex problems to ensure benefit plans are administered properly.
* Maintains data quality, and prepares data for report production and management decision making. Prepare drafts for internal communication, hiring contracts, job descriptions and other materials in accordance
Participate and/or lead recruitment or on-boarding, off-boarding and mobility activities
* Experience with HR
* Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project;
* Skilled in using HRIS systems such as retrieving data and generating reports
* Demonstrated knowledge of Brazilian employment law
* Ability to travel occasionally