Descrição da Vaga
- Partner with line executives and management to proactively address business issues related to work force development, employee engagement and productivity.
- Responsibilities include providing advice and counsel on multiple initiatives, maximizing all HR programs and cycles, and recommending solutions to complex employee relations and HR issues.
- Partner with other HR functions to drive and leverage all HR programs including performance management, compensation, executive and employee development, succession planning, work force optimization, staffing and benefits.
- Graduation in Psychology, Business Administration and related areas
- Post Grad in Business or People Management desirable
- Experience in different HR areas as HRBP or internal consultancy
- Advanced English / Desirable Spanish
* Build relationships
* Political Savvy
* Drive for Results
* Champions Change
* Learning on the Fly
* Business Acumen
* Communication Skills
Esta posição não contempla ajuda de transferência
Incentivamos a Diversidade em todas as oportunidades. Todos que se considerem
dentro do perfil das vagas anunciadas podem se candidatar.
Anúncio de Emprego: 22/01/2018, 06:08:01 - 21/02/2018, 20:59:00