Descrição da Vaga
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.**
About the Role
The HR Business Partner will align business goals with employees and management for our Operations teams. You will be a consultant to management on business issues, and a guide to managers and employees. This role is all about collaborating on the people strategy of the Ops organization, and enriching the support structure for management. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help create programs and processes from scratch.
What You'll Do
- Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs)
- Consult with managers and provide guidance and coaching when appropriate
- Be knowledgeable about our business
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant HRBP
- Excellent understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
- A portfolio of accomplishments in providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR
- Familiarity with global HR practices and policies
- Ability to create from scratch is imperative
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
About the Team
The People Operations Team is proud of the organization we've built. The driver behind our company is the people that make Uber, well Uber.