Descrição da Vaga
- Partner with hiring leaders of assigned functional areas to learn hiring needs, business objectives of senior leaders, and the necessary level, experience, characteristics, and competencies of new recruits;
- Proactively build collaborative relationships with hiring leaders;
- Assist hiring leaders in developing appropriate job descriptions that will attract a well-defined candidate pool.
- Set expectations for the hiring process and follow through on organizational commitments;
- Work with assigned functional area’s human resource partners and hiring leaders, as the subject matter expert, to provide desired recruiting strategies, identify and screen qualified candidates (internal and external);
- Work with human resources and hiring leaders to establish a recruiting strategy;
- Proactively present to functional leadership team a candidate pool that meet the experience and qualifications defined in recruiting strategy;
- Understand the external factors that impact the supply of top talent, competitive position of the company, salary levels, candidate supply, and candidate requirements for different job categories.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Administration and related areas;
- Experience in end to end Talent Acquisition process, University Relations, and Internship Program;
- Advanced English.
- Advanced Office knowledge (especially Excel and Power Point). Skills
- Drive for results
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Problem solving Esta posição não contempla ajuda de transferência. Incentivamos a Diversidade em todas as oportunidades. Todos que se considerem dentro do perfil das vagas anunciadas podem se candidatar.
Anúncio de Emprego: 06/03/2018, 12:02:16 - 05/04/2018, 21:59:00