Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Hot Zone Analyst
HZ development area is responsible for influencing Mondelez categories purchase behavior at Point of buying, and increase sales conversion.
Therefore it is responsible for translate shopper insights and brands strategies into in store strategies and execution guidelines, and it is responsible for in store display activities including: HZ strategy and priorities, design and innovation and HZ budget governance.
- Definition of the strategy of each one of 5p's for Hot ZOne items launch (chocolate, gums and candies and cookies) for each retail environment by translating the insights generated by shopper surveys, category strategies, and item sales / margins, ensuring that each retail environment has the appropriate strategy
- Translation of strategies into clear execution drivers for every sales and merchandising team, through the Selling Stories and Perfect Shop Guides.
- Coordinate together a multifunctional team (POB, CCA, Sales, Merchandising, etc) all the Hot Zone projects, accompanying in detail the planning and development of furniture and customized planograms, using schedules, and leading weekly meetings.
- Develop customized planograms for special projects, usually for the top clients of each channel
- Interaction with the regional and global Hot Zone team to share best practices and forward evolution in Brazil through quarterly conference calls
- Interaction with internal customers, sales and merchandising, to present concepts and projects in cycle meetings
- Support sales in negotiations and development of specific solutions for Global Key Accounts and strategic clients, and presentation to clients
- Bachelor degree engineering or marketing, business administration
- Fluent in English
- Previous knowledge in Trade Marketing or Sales
- Knowledge in developing / configuring planograms (experience in category management is a differential)
- Knowledge in project management
- Knowledge of sales channels and retail environments
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytic capability.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!