Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Health, Safety and Environment Commercial Analyst
Responsible for supporting the Safety, Environmental and Health capabilities, programs, standards and tools implementations across Brazil at the Offices, R&D; and Sales forces. Be part of the team increasing the controls to assure the implementations are going successfully and contribute to increase the Safety awareness among Mdlz.
- Develop and implement systems in HSE to assure the information control.
- Budget management.
- Monthly input in Enablon system assuring the reported Exposure hours and accidents info are accurated.
- Establish follow up controls to measure the HSE system implementation for Commercial area (Sales, Offices, Tech Center) in Brazil.
- Evaluate safety conditions for office and events (external and internal).
- Participate and lead HSE subjects in multifuntional committees in a way to support HSE implementation.
- Be in charge for CIPA in São Paulo Office (Accidents Prevention Internal Commission).
- Manage the CIPA online system for voting in the 3 offices aligning with each focal point.
- Support the SIPAT and the HSQ month preparation.
- Support for Safety moments presentation in Sales/Offices meetings.
- Support the pre selection process (tests and requirements) for drivers according the Driver Safety Program.
- Be focal point for Communications Campaigns, keeping the contact with CGA area.
- Interact with Latin America team in periodical meetings and work together in a virtual environment.
- Engineering degree.
- Safety Technician with register in MTE (Labour Ministery in Brazil). The person will be part of SESMT in the São Paulo office.
- Advanced English (Spanish is a differential).
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Desirable working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Brazil Safety Work legislation knowledge.
- Risk Assessment.
- Accident investigation (RCA methodology) and reporting.
- Permit to Work.
- Behavior Observation System (BOS).
- Contractor Management.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!