Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Strategic Vehicle Solutions role will be responsible for managing and scaling Uber's auto financing platform across Brazil. We've partnered with major auto manufacturers and lenders to help catalyze Uber's supply growth. This role will help manage some of the large relationships and scale the platform across our Brazil markets.
For this role you need to have a versatile skill set. You'll need to conduct the analysis that informs the execution of these initiatives, while also being able to communicate with drivers as effectively as you can C-suite executives. It also requires a thorough operational mind, as guiding our city operations teams in scaling the platform is a key part of the role. You need to be able to take your spreadsheets to the streets, and negotiate the deals in between. This role will have serious impact on the big-picture, strategic initiatives critical to scaling Uber's supply chain in cities across the globe.
What you'll do
- Own the performance of Uber's auto financing initiative across Brazil markets
- Manage Uber's large partnerships with auto lenders, manufacturers and rental companies, together with local Ops POCs
- Conduct the analyses that inform the execution of these strategic partnerships
- Manage internal and external parties in the execution of all vehicle financing initiatives: city operations teams, engineering, product, finance, and external partners
- Create and implement new processes that can scale with Uber's growth
What you'll need
- A BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering; MBA is a plus
- At least 6 years of banking / consulting or related experience
- Operational experience is a plus; knowledge of the automotive industry not required but also is a plus
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength of yours
- Self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and execute without instruction
- Exceptional Excel skills; SQL skills is a plus