Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Waze come in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills contribute greatly to Waze's sales team. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Waze's key clients and understand how our product can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
This is a huge year for growth of Waze and a year of innovation in the transport space. You will lead both scale and innovation as a key member of the global management team. You have a unique opportunity to have a significant impact in defining and developing new ways to distribute and scale Waze's content through new types of partnerships.
As the Head of Sales, you will grow, lead and coach a high-performing team that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will work with the Global sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. You are an great communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate an expanding team, you take an analytical approach to sales management and will be passionate about helping Waze to grow.
The Waze ad product is mobile first and only - native ads and location based. As the leader of our team, you move fast, juggle well and exceed goals while creating long-term client relationships and success.
Being part of the Waze team means you will be operating as part of a ‘start up’ within Google and as part of our early stage and very successful sales team, you will be a critical contributor to our revenue as we build our team and capabilities.
Waze's sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
- Manage a team and will be responsible for maximizing their motivation, success, impact and continued love of their jobs.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Operations to develop ways to continue to increase partner engagement and stay aligned on overall growth goals in all of our focus markets.
- Evaluate and maintain both partner engagement and the quantity and quality of partner engagement.
- Provide thought leadership through implementing growth best practices, identifying and testing opportunities and developing new strategies to accelerate Waze user growth.
- Build trusted relationships and develop a thorough understanding of their priorities and challenges; educate partners on the value of Waze to their operations.
* 8 years of experience in the Advertising industry, in Marketing, Brand management or Sales.
* 5 years of experience in people management.
* Experience as a sales manager and developing team members to drive business growth.
* Experience driving business across a multitude of industry verticals with emphasis on Fuel, QSR, Auto, Retail and Finance.
* Experience in managing cross-functional teams and proven track record of performance optimization.
* Experience driving new business and/or account management within an online advertising agency.
* Track record of exceeding performance and business objectives.
* Problem solving and analysis skills with ability to solve complex business problems, individually or in a group setting.
* Familiarity with digital based measurement methods.