Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next. **
About the role
UberEATS is seeking a Head of Regional Sales to lead sales teams across Brazil - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEverything sales from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Manage, mentor, and cultivate highly successful and engaged teams that make things happen. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of managers, individuals and teams
- Drive your teams towards short and long-term market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
- Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of standard methodologies for long-term growth across your region and others
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales critical metrics and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Regional General Manager and multiple General Managers in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, local diner acquisition
- Initiate sales & marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
What You'll Need
- At least 10 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily growing responsibility in sales or customer growth is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Confirmed people manager and team builder with references
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills
- No fear of radical candor
- Flexibility to travel to local markets
- MBA preferred, not required