Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a dynamic and globally minded Head of HR to build out a fully-fledged HR department that can support AMARO's 100+ employees. You will oversee 6 recruiters/BP (Business Partner), 1 Culture & Training Analyst, and 1 People Analytics Analyst and 3 Payroll. You will report to the CEO and be part of the company's management team.
The ideal candidate has previously created and managed an HR department of a growth stage startup. You have international experience and previously worked in the US or Europe. You are strong in recruiting/BP, structuring processes and believe in the power of employer branding and inbound recruitin
- Done it before: you have previously held a Head of HR role for a digital growth stage company with 100+ employees and led a team comprised of recruiting, BP, training, people analytics, compensation, and payroll/benefits
- International experience: you have previously worked several years in the US or Europe. You are fluent in English and Portuguese
- Founder-led company: you have worked for hands-on founders with a strong view on where they want to take their company
- Digital / startup: you have worked in a digital company that strives to disrupt the market and often itself
- Owner and builder: you come in and like to own things end-to-end. You build and don't stop until it works perfectly
- Hands-on visionary: you think big, craft a compelling vision for your department and are able convince others to follow you
- Master of multiple domains: you bridge the gap between business, technology and people
- Thoughtful pragmatist: you get things done, make sound decisions under pressure, and resolve issues effectively. Every day you prioritize what matters most.
- Friendly, but tough: people enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you're delivering difficult news
- Continuous learner: you are a lifelong student and humbled by tectonic shifts that are underway in the way people work and what they expect from companies they choose to work for
- Leader and coach: you attract the best talent in your department because people want to be part of what you build