Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is seeking a dynamic and globally minded Head of HR to build out a fully-fledged HR department that can support AMARO's 100+ employees. You will oversee 6 recruiters/BP (Business Partner), 1 Culture & Training Analyst, and 1 People Analytics Analyst and 3 Payroll. You will report to the CEO and be part of the company's management team.
The ideal candidate has previously created and managed an HR department of a growth stage startup. You have international experience and previously worked in the US or Europe. You are strong in recruiting/BP, structuring processes and believe in the power of employer branding and inbound recruiting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create a fully-fledged HR department capable of supporting AMARO as it scales and goes global
- Be an integral force in the company's drive to build an international company culture
- Help build a high performance culture that emphasizes high-quality output, domain expertise, goal attainment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
- Ensure the company is capable of hitting its ambitious hiring goals and build out BP capabilities to support each department
- Manage the twice a year performance review and promotions cycle, and be the center of competence for all things compensation
- Represent AMARO to the outside world in all things talent and people
- Mature AMARO's HR tech stack (ATS, HRIS, OKRs, LMS, engagement surveys, etc.)
- _ Done it before:_ you have previously held a Head of HR role for a digital growth stage company with 100+ employees and led a team comprised of recruiting, BP, training, people analytics, compensation, and payroll/benefits
- _ International experience:_ you have previously worked several years in the US or Europe. You are fluent in English and Portuguese
- _ Founder-led company:_ you have worked for hands-on founders with a strong view on where they want to take their company
- _ Digital / startup:_ you have worked in a digital company that strives to disrupt the market and often itself
- _ Owner and builder:_ you come in and like to own things end-to-end. You build and don't stop until it works perfectly
- _ Hands-on visionary:_ you think big, craft a compelling vision for your department and are able convince others to follow you
- _ Master of multiple domains:_ you bridge the gap between business, technology and people
- _ Thoughtful pragmatist:_ you get things done, make sound decisions under pressure, and resolve issues effectively. Every day you prioritize what matters most.
- _ Friendly, but tough:_ people enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re delivering difficult news
- _ Continuous learner:_ you are a lifelong student and humbled by tectonic shifts that are underway in the way people work and what they expect from companies they choose to work for
- _ Leader and coach:_ you attract the best talent in your department because people want to be part of what you build
WHAT AMARO OFFERS
- ** Growth:** Opportunity to be part of a fast growing digital startup with international ambitions. Structure a strong HR department. Work directly with CEO
- _ Culture:_ A dynamic and international work environment with exceptionally smart people
- _ Purpose:_ A clear company vision to become a global digital fashion brand
- _ Technology:_ Access to the world's best software across the spectrum
- _ Perks:_ Employee benefits, access to online courses, team member discounts on AMARO products
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.