Descrição da Vaga
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As Head of Brazil Go-To-Market Operations, you are responsible for maintaining sales cadence for the Brazil Large Customer Sales business as well as strategic planning for future growth, partnering with the country manager and local leadership, including cross-channel and cross-functional partners. As part of the Go-To-Market (GTM) organization and the Americas GTM leadership team, you will work with regional and global leadership teams to identify opportunities for future growth and create and implement plans to achieve this growth, working closely with sales and cross-functional leaders.
Sales Operations is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity.
- Lead a high-performing team to deliver on all strategic and operational priorities.
- Drive alignment around business priorities with cross-functional stakeholders and orchestrating cross-functional efforts. Partner with regional sales leadership to identify strategic opportunities, generate business plans, ensure smooth sales execution and drive advocacy for regional needs with central teams.
- Help identify structure and lead large scale operational improvement initiatives through implementation. Work with Industry Sales Directors to proactively identify and resolve issues impacting business growth.
- Serve as primary liaison to the Americas GTM team, local GMS Sales Ops, Sales Finance and Marketing teams to drive regional alignment and collaboration against Americas priorities. Deliver high quality executive communications, partnering across cross-functional teams on content managing delivery of messaging across Americas GTM leadership team.
- Run smooth, efficient sales launch processes leading planning and supporting sales activation programs, headcount planning, objective setting, sales cadence, portfolio management and escalations.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 12 years of work experience managing high performance teams.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* MBA or Master's degree.
* Ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
* Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment.
* Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, and impeccable business judgment.