Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a dynamic and globally minded Head of Finance to support the strong growth of the company. You will oversee the finance, accounting and tax teams. You will report directly to the founders and be part of the company's management team.
The ideal candidate has previously held a similar role in a fast growing retail or manufacturing company. You have international experience and are experienced in accounting, audit, financial management, planning and reporting. You round your profile with deep understanding of Brazilian tax and accounting rules.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage the Finance Department, with its teams: FP&A, Accounting, Treasury and Tax
* Lead the implementation of the financial/accounting module of the new ERP
* Work in close collaboration with the external accounting company to provide timely financial statements and to provide full tax and statutory compliance
* Hire an external audit company and manage the audit process
* Own the company's Financial Model and provide monthly management reporting
* Prepare the financial part of the quarterly board presentation and investors report
* Strategically manage and optimize working capital to reduce the cash conversion cycle
* Implement a structured budgeting process across all departments
* Scale all finance processes, deploy best practices throughout the organization and develop a solid internal controls framework
* Optimize the company's tax obligations while always ensuring full compliance
- Have a degree in business, finance or accounting from a leading university
- Have at least 8 years experience in Audit, Accounting and Financial Management. Additional experience in Corporate Finance would be an asset
- Have held a similar position in a company with more than R$ 150m in revenue funded by institutional investors. Experience in retail or manufacturing companies is preferred
- Have worked with SAP's finance and accounting modules or another enterprise accounting solution
- Are fluent in both English and Portuguese (spoken and written)
- Have strong Excel and Power Point skills
- A Brazilian CRC is preferred, but not required
- Multi-tasker: **** you are comfortable and able to operate successfully in ambiguous and rapidly changing growth environments
- Honest and ethical: have highest ethics, highest integrity, highest levels of accountability and intellectual honesty
- Owner and builder: **** you come in and like to own things end-to-end. You build and don't stop until it works perfectly
- Continuous learner: you are a lifelong student and humbled by tectonic shifts that are underway in the way people work and what they expect from companies they choose to work for
- Leader and coach: you attract the best talent in your department because people want to be part of what you build
WHAT AMARO OFFERS
- Growth: Opportunity to be part of a fast growing digital startup with international ambitions. Structure a strong Finance department. Work directly with the founders
- Culture: A dynamic and international work environment with exceptionally smart people
- Technology: Access to the world's best software across the spectrum
- Perks: Flex benefits, access to online courses, team member discounts on AMARO products
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.