Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Driver Ops to spearhead our Brazil strategy for driver growth, engagement and retention. In this leadership role you will manage a team that works closely with all of our Brazil city teams, helping drive faster growth and more efficiency through running centralized processes, designing and launching experiments and innovating. You will also work closely with stakeholders in other regions and HQ. This role reports directly to the Head of Operations.
You'll come with a track record of building teams and systems tied directly to the bottom line results of the organization, ideally with experience discovering and designing processes for scale.
What You'll Do
- Build out and directly lead an operations organization in Brazil to enable Uber to scale through high impact programs executed both centrally and localized where appropriate
- Work closely with the Head of Operations and city General Managers, helping define Brazil goals and strategies to achieve them
- Monitor and improve product feature experience for drivers in Brazil, and execute centralized processes and overall strategy for driver referrals (volume and acquisition cost efficiency), driver engagement (frequency of trips, happiness with our service) and retention (churn prevention), through the use of data-driven analytics, creative campaigns, and robust email and digital marketing programs
- Motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually up-level their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in Brazil and at HQ to set clear objectives for Brazil strategy.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Strong experience managing teams across multiple offices and territories
Bonus Points If
- Experience in consulting, investment banking and/or technology a plus
- MBA from top university preferred
About the Team
- The whole team is very hands on and able to multi-task in a fast paced enviornment. Through a mix of analytical and creative profiles we work together towards a purpose.