Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber is looking for a Head of Customer Support - Brazil to scale support efforts across the region.
The Community Operations Team is the engine behind Uber's outstanding support experience for both riders and drivers.
What You'll do:
- Design and build a scalable operations support across Brazil.
- Contribute to the company wide thinking process around support scaling.
- Work closely with our city teams to best localize support and improve CSAT and with our HQ and other regional hubs to optimize and streamline processes.
- Optimize support agent efficiency through innovent ticket-solving processes.
- You will own and manage the P&L; for the support function.
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best support practices.
What You'll need to have:
- 7+ years of consulting or operations management experience. Previous support experience is preferred. Already scaled and built a support function in a tech environment? Even better!
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude.
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger.
- Comfortable with numbers. SQL guru? Amazing!
- Ready to motivate, train, and mentor your community operations managers and your team of representatives, utilizing the data to ensure the success of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Strong computer and process skills. You know all the shortcuts and can use your machine powerfully.
- A process pro. You'll be revolutionizing the concept of support at Uber. You're excited about the opportunity to create and optimise support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing those processes. You constantly look to rejig things to make them more efficient.
- A leader. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew of users and support reps. You are eager to build a team of support specialists who will look to you for leadership and guidance.
- A problem solver. You'll see plenty of issues on a daily basis and need to react quickly to come up with elegant solutions.