Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is an online women's fashion brand based in São Paulo. We monthly launch new collections with the latest international trends at disruptive prices, delivered speedily and in style. Through technology, vertical integration and omni-channel distribution, AMARO is changing the way Brazilians consume fashion. www.amaro.com
AMARO is hiring an experienced Head of Brand Marketing, who together with the Head of Performance Marketing, will oversee AMARO's Marketing department of soon 20 people and 5 teams: Creative, Events, Press, Content, Performance Marketing. You will report directly to the CEO and oversee all brand marketing initiatives at AMARO.
Your job will be to formulate and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that you translate into an ambitious marketing calendar, coordinating between all stakeholders. You will engage both new and existing customers, refine our brand story and make the brand known.
We’re looking for somebody highly experienced, well-connected and dynamic. You can think big and have the track-record to see through ambitious multi-channel brand building projects. You are results-driven, know everyone in the Brazilian fashion scene and have previously managed a team of 15+ people.
- Co-head the Marketing department together with the Head of Performance Marketing
- Oversee all brand marketing at AMARO and manage the department's Creative, Events, Press and Content teams
- Oversee an ambitious and quickly evolving multi-channel marketing calendar
- Leverage your connections in the national fashion scene to give credibility to the brand and find opportunities for partnerships
- Hire a Content Coordinator and team with a proven track record
- Work closely with the Sales and Retail department to coordinate events in our Guide Shops; as well as retail presence at our marketing events
- Work closely with the Products department to translate the company's deep fashion culture into a coherent brand message
- 15+ years of marketing experience; the last 5+ years in a senior marketing role at a premium fashion brand, branding agency or publisher
- Vast experience in crafting brand stories and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Well connected in the Brazilian fashion scene
- Experienced in hiring and leading a dynamic team of 15+ people
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Highly creative, strategic and communicative
- Excellent networker
- A fearless attitude and desire to build something meaningful
- Intellectually curious with a thirst to learn quickly
- Passion for fashion and branded consumer goods
- Excellent communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.